Introduction Of National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC Registration Scheme)
NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation Limited) is a government undertaking established in 1955 to promote and foster the growth of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in India. It operates under the Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises and is recognized as a Mini Ratna Public Sector Undertaking (PSU). NSIC's objective is to provide comprehensive support services to MSMEs in various areas such as technology, support service, finance, and marketing.
One of the key services offered by NSIC is the Single Point Registration Scheme (SPRS), which allows MSMEs to register with NSIC for participation in government purchases. This registration provides MSMEs with several benefits and opportunities in government procurement. Enterprises that have MSME or Udyog Aadhaar registration can apply for NSIC registration either online or by applying to one of the NSIC offices.
The registration process involves submitting the application, which is then forwarded to the zonal, branch, or sub-branch office nearest to the applicant for technical inspection of the unit. The office conducts an inspection and provides a recommendation for NSIC registration based on the findings. Once the inspection report is received, NSIC grants registration to the MSME unit.
NSIC Registration offers various advantages to MSMEs, including:
1. Eligibility to participate in government tenders and procurement processes reserved for MSMEs.
2. Preference in government purchases.
3. Exemption from payment of earnest money deposit (EMD) for tender participation.
4. Access to various schemes and programs provided by NSIC to promote the growth and development of MSMEs.
5. Marketing support through participation in exhibitions, trade fairs, and buyer-seller meets organized by NSIC.
6. Assistance in securing credit and finance from banks and financial institutions.
7. MSME registration holders have access to cheaper loans with an interest rate as low as 1.5%.
8. Ensures credit relating to MAT, i.e. minimum alternate tax to be carried forward for up to five years instead of 10 years.
9. MSME registration ensures the availability of any rebates and concessions for the
It is important to note that the specific requirements, application process, and benefits of NSIC Registration may be subject to change. It is recommended to visit the official Evtl India website or contact the Evtlindia team directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding NSIC Registration.
The eligibility criteria for choosing NSIC (National Small Industries Corporation) Registration are as follows:
1. Micro Enterprises: The investment in plant and machinery should be up to INR 25 lakhs in the manufacturing sector and up to INR 10 lakhs in the service sector.
2. Small Enterprises: The investment in plant and machinery should be up to INR 5 crore in the manufacturing sector and up to INR 2 crores in the service sector.
3. MSME Certificate: Enterprises holding a valid Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Certificate issued by the relevant authority are eligible for NSIC Registration.
4. Business Commencement: The applicant should have completed at least one year of business commencement.
For Micro and Small Enterprises (MSEs) that have not completed one year of business commencement, NSIC may issue a Provisional Registration Certificate under the Single Point Registration scheme.
It is important to note that there may be eligibility conditions and to ensure the name and updated information regarding eligibility requirements for NSIC registration, contact the official of EVTL-India without any inquiry to know the NSIC registration, he Also 24*7 hours or directly consult Evtl-India
Objectives of NSIC Registration:
1. Promoting small-scale industries and facilitating their growth.
2. Enhancing the competitiveness of small businesses in the market.
3. Facilitating access to credit and capital for small enterprises.
4. Providing marketing support and assistance in securing government tenders.
5. Encouraging entrepreneurship and job creation.
NSIC Registration Renewal:
NSIC registration is valid for a period of two years. Businesses can renew their registration by submitting the required documents and fees before the expiry date.