Get BIS License Fee - BIS Registration, Documents, Procedure
(BIS) Bureau of Indian Standard
BIS Registration for Electronics Products
Produce covered under CRS (Compulsory Registration Scheme I)
Produce covered under (ISI Mark Scheme I)
BIS Registration process under Compulsory Registration Scheme
- Online application submission: First of all, you have to apply on the BIS online CRS portal by filling out the BIS registration form in order to get login credentials.
- Testing of product in BIS-Approved lab: Then you need to generate test requests by logging in with their credentials and getting their product tested from a BIS-approved lab.
- Offline/online submission of Application: After that, You must apply on the portal using the verified Test Report within 90 days of its issue and submit all required documents in accordance with the checklist.
- Scrutiny of application: Then BIS officials will review the test report and all documents submitted with the application.
- Grant of BIS license: Finally Bureau will grant a BIS license to the manufacturers to use or apply Standard Mark with a unique R-number on their electronics and IT products.
BIS REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
- First registration is required for that product before launching them into the market.
- Then the manufacturer seeking to register to use or apply BIS Standard Mark on their product shall conform to the requirements of Indian Standard Specifications.
- After that BIS license will be granted to you by BIS based on your self-declaration of conformity of the product with the application that you are submitting.
- Atlast self-declaration of conformity from you indicates that your manufacturing infrastructure can produce quality products with the necessary testing facilities, which can only test the products in the prescribed period at your premises.
Documents Required For BIS Registration
- Name and Address proof of the manufacturing unit and the scope of business activity.
- Details of the samples to be tested by BIS
- The details of the product's Models/Varieties to be covered
- Test Report Conformity by Third-Party Testing Laboratory of Product Sample.
- Self-Declaration of Conformity
- Copy of acknowledgment received from the portal
- Details of Authorized Signatory and other related documents
BIS Registration Cost/Fee Structure for Electronics Products
How much does a BIS license cost?
|(a) Large Industrial Enterprises
|(b) Medium, Micro and small Industrial Enterprises
|(c) Central/ State Govt. Organizations
|All ‘Libraries, Laboratories, Schools, Colleges, Polytechnics, Training Institutes and health care establishments’ of the Central/State/ Local government irrespective of their size shall be considered as small enterprises.
2. Audit Fee:*
|(a) For units located within India:
|(b) For units located outside India:
Timeline to obtain BIS License
Validity and Renewal of BIS License
Process for BIS CRS Mark Certification
To know the process in detail, please visit:
Under BIS Registration Products ISI and CRS
I would tell you that it is compulsory to obtain BIS registration for Electronics and IT products covered under the Compulsory registration scheme before launching them into the market. All the electronics product manufacturers must have BIS registration for their products to use BIS Standard Mark with R-number.
The certification processes of obtaining ISI mark certificate, WPC certificate, and EPR certificate license, outlined in this article play crucial roles in ensuring product quality, safety, and environmental responsibility in India.
If you need any assistance with obtaining BIS ISI mark certificate, WPC certificate, and EPR certificate license, you can reach out to Evtlindia. We provide assistance with all documentation formalities with EPR, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free registration experience, guiding you through the entire process from start to finish.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com or by phone at 9560935898. Feel free to get in touch with us anytime for the support you need.
EVTL India Services
Registration Consultant || CRS Certification | ISI Domestic Manufacture | ISI Foreign Manufacture | WMI Registration | ISI Mark Registration | EPR Registration for Plastic Packaging | EPR Registration for Electronic Waste Management | EPR For Re Ryclers | EPR Registration for Battery Waste Management | MOEF License | EPR Certificate | EPR Registration For Tyre Waste Certificate | EMI EMC Test | RF Testing | IP Rating Test | TEC Approvals | NABL Testing | LM-79 And LM-80 | ROHS Approval | CE Certification | TradeMark | Copy Right | CDCO Approvals | Drag License | WPC Certificate | BEE Registration | Fssai Registration | GEM Registration | TSDF Facility | Import Export License | Lab Setup And Lab Equipment | NOC For Steel | Legal Metrology | Make In India Mark | Certificate Consultant | ISI Certification |